The WOW! Customer Service Experience, Image & Business etiquette Training,Nairobi and Mombasa Kenya
In today’s competitive markets, customer service determines the winners and losers. Are you presenting yourself with the professional polish that customers deserve and expect?
How many opportunities are being missed or lost ; directly or indirectly due to your team image, customer service, dressing and etiquette shortfall?
In this program you will learn how to;
- Stand head and shoulders above the competition
- Exceed customer expectations and encourage repeat business
- Increase business through word of mouth recommendations
- Attract higher quality staff and improve staff retention
- Create a look to suit the image of your organization to gain confidence…
- Appreciate and apply proper grooming for success..
- Become persuasive communicators with customers both internal and external..
- Enhance best dressing and corporate culture..
- projecting a positive & lasting image..
- smart and acceptable casual wear for work..
- Make the best on Psychology of colors..
- Intergrate New and emerging customer service enhancement technologies
- Use Online customer service management tools
- Discover the Levels of Success in your Customer Service
Let Your Customer Service Be Your Marketing Department…..
- Achieve Sustainable competitive advantage…
- Enjoy greater customer loyalty during cyclical or seasonal downturns…
- Increase your sales and market share…
- Gain higher margins…
- Realize unlimited return on investment…
- Utilize the 80 to 20 rule…
- Command your premium pricing…
- Fulfill clients needs with speed…
- Match your brand experience…
- Transform life and societies….
Training Course Description
As to methods there may be a million and then some, but principles are few. The man who grasps principles can successfully select his own methods. The man who tries methods, ignoring principle, is sure to have trouble.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
Every time you offer your service or products to another person, you become a customer service representative and that person is now your customer. Anyone involved in business or organisation therefore needs to know the principals of effective customer service skills. Knowing how to deal with customers in difficult situations, how to response to their requests or concerns or simply providing a positive and memorable experience for your clients helps you and your company to rise above the competition. Customer service is a skill which can be learned and mastered through practice and persistence.
This course introduces delegates to the core principles of customer services. By employing these values and adopting the correct attitude, delegates will be able to handle the vast majority of customer interactions with ease no matter how unusual or complicated they are.
|The focus of the course is to teach handling customer service scenarios through a variety of examples as this is the quickest way that delegates learn. Examples are provided for many environments such as retail, face-to-face customer service, help-desk, client meetings, call centre support, medical support and so on. Delegates also explore a number of methods to handle customer complaints, learn how to say no and discover how to tackle different challenges professionally.||
“Contains many case studies and customer facing scenarios addressing common communication problems.”
|In addition, related communication skills are also covered. Topics such as body language, correctly structuring sentences for maximum effect and communicating on the phone are discussed and best practices are shown.
In this highly practical course delegates will learn:
Customer Service Principles
Customer Service Scenarios
- What does it mean to handle a customer professionally?
- What are the common challenging customer service scenarios and how to handle them?
- How to handle angry customers?
- How to handle swearing customers?
- How to handle mistrustful customers?
- How to handle demanding customers?
- How to handle a developing long queue?
- How to handle complaints?
- What are the principles of handling unhappy customers?
- How to deliver a Soft No?
- How to handle phone calls?
- How to put a customer on hold?
- How to refer a customer to a colleague?
- How to end a phone call?
- What body language signals are most critical for a great first impression?
- What gestures put customers at ease and let you establish rapport with them?
- How to spot the lies through body language?
|Delegates will learn …|
|By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
The Philosophy Behind the Development of Customer Services Course;
This course is designed based on the latest research in psychology and proven methods in effective teaching. Our training materials are designed based on one central entity; the learner.
|The course is designed from the bottom up based on many practical exercises that the leaner will need to go through to learn the topic of the course. The objective of this approach is to make sure that the learner will learn everything on the day, not later. Repeatable exercises will help the leaner to memorise the content much more rapidly than traditional teaching allows. The learner will go back to the real-world armed with the lessons learned and can quickly implement the ideas in the field.|
|The nature of Customer Services demands a lot of interaction. As a result, this course contains many group activities and one-to-one exercises, case studies and scenarios that address the most common situations encountered by Customer Service Representatives. The scenarios make the course entertaining as well as educational. The learners are encouraged to be creative and come up with solutions themselves.|
The latest research in training methodologies show that learners who participate in the learning process, as opposed to being told how to do something, are much more likely to remember and apply the skills later on. This increases the efficiency of the learning activity as well as the productivity of the learners, not to mention that employers will benefit greatly from their trained staff whom can use their training effectively on the job.
As in any training environment, the trainer may present a number of slides. Training is not giving a lecture or presentation. Instead it is more about facilitating the learning process with interactive teaching. As a result, we design the presentation slides with this need in mind. The slides are deliberately designed to be highly visually and minimal at the same time. We are all too familiar by death-by-power point. Latest practices in giving presentations show that use of novel imagery, along with engaging captions, presented with lots of stories are much more likely to stick than the traditional bullet point presentations.
Unlike many in this field, we constantly update and monitor our methods and practices and align them with the latest cutting-edge research. Our passion is to understand the human nature and learn how to get the most from the skills we learn.
More to this, Delegate with learn below critical elements of achieving excellent customer service;
Top Image & Business Etiquette – Corporate Awareness Modules
These modules give in depth guidance on 21st century business etiquette, customer service and image. It also provides detailed information on necessary etiquette, essential grooming, dressing for success and creating a decisive impression which will instill the participants with the confidence and composure to conduct themselves appropriately in both social and business environments
Business Etiquette: customer relations and business skills
- the company image
- creating a dynamic impression
- meeting and greeting customers
- how to make introductions
- welcoming clients
- greeting colleagues
- the language of small talk
- time management
- mobile phone etiquette
- how to deal with external customers
- how to behave toward internal customers
- the importance of a good routine
At the end of this session participants will have a greater appreciation of customer service and be able to communicate more effectively with their colleagues. They will also learn the unwritten rules defining the business world.
Deportment: how to portray a professional image
- projecting a positive & lasting image
- the elegant way to walk into a room
- the correct hand shake
- standing and sitting with composure and style
At the end of this session participants will be able to make the right impact as soon as they enter a room, projecting an air of confidence and professionalism to get the most out of clients
Image & Style: creating a look to suit the company image
- selecting colors & styles
- dressing for your body shape
- suitable attire for the work place
- smart and acceptable casual wear for work
- the capsule wardrobe
- style of suits and dress
- shirts and ties
- color of shirts/blouses
- hosiery and socks
- handbags/brief cases
Personal Grooming: grooming from the inside out
- general grooming
- personal hygiene
- hair & make-up
Participants will learn how to create a look to suit their image and what is
Suitable to wear to gain the confidence in business needed to make the
right impression and influence people
Dolphins Training & Consultants ltd
View Park Towers ,10th Fl ,Utalii Lane & L584-off UN Avenue, Gigiri.
P O Box 27859 00100 Nairobi, Kenya Tel +254-20-2211362/4/5 or 2211382 Cell+254-712-636404
Your No.1 Corporate Training Partner DIT No./ 711
We push the human race forward and so do you….. Unleash Your True Potential….!