Cyber Security, ICT Security and Penetration Testing Master class Skills Training…
Cyber security as a profession has seen tremendous growth over the past 10 years. Practices in Network Defense, Ethical Hacking, and Penetration Testing have proven to be the pillars of cyber security teams across the globe and Digital Forensics is no exception. Whether you operate a team of 2 or 2,000 to tackle Cyber issues facing your organization, digital forensics must be a part of the equation as a critical skill and daily practice.
Dolphins Group certifies individuals in the specific security discipline of computer forensics from a vendor-neutral perspective. The purpose of the credential is to validate the participants skills to identify an intruder’s footprints and to properly gather the necessary evidence to prosecute in the court of law.
The program will fortify the application knowledge of law enforcement personnel, system administrators, security officers, defense and military personnel, legal professionals, bankers, security professionals, and anyone who is concerned about the integrity of the network infrastructure. Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI) training program is designed to provide the participants the necessary skills to perform an effective digital forensics investigation. The course presents a methodological approach to computer forensics including searching and seizing, chain-of-custody, acquisition, preservation, analysis and reporting of digital evidence. It is a comprehensive course covering major forensic investigation scenarios that enables students to acquire necessary hands-on experience on various forensic investigation techniques and standard forensic tools necessary to successfully carryout a computer forensic investigation leading to prosecution of perpetrators.
This is a comprehensive course with training modules covering major forensic investigation scenarios
- Introduction to Penetration Testing and Methodologies
- Penetration Testing Scoping and Engagement Methodology
- Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) Methodology
- Social Engineering Penetration Testing Methodology(Email, Phone and SMS)
- Network Penetration Testing Methodology External (Threat modelling, Vulnerability assessment, exploitation and reporting)
- Network Penetration Testing Methodology – Internal
- Network Penetration Testing Methodology – Perimeter Devices
- Web Application Penetration Testing Methodology
- Database Penetration Testing Methodology
- Wireless Penetration Testing Methodology
- Cloud Penetration Testing Methodology
- Report Writing and Post Testing Actions
- Computer Forensics in Today’s World
- Computer Forensics Investigation Process
- Python for computer forensics (Application fingerprinting, analyzing traffic with scapy, fuzzing, attack scripting)
- Understanding Hard Disks and File Systems
- Data Acquisition and Duplication.
- Defeating Anti-Forensics Techniques
- Operating System Forensics
- Network Forensics
- Investigating Web Attacks
- Database Forensics
- Cloud Forensics
- Malware Forensics
- Investigating Email Crimes
- Mobile Forensics
- Malware analysis
- Reverse engineering
- Forensics Report Writing and Presentation
Dolphins Training & Consultants ltd
View Park Towers ,10th Fl ,Utalii Lane & L584-off UN Avenue, Gigiri.
P O Box 27859 00100 Nairobi, Kenya Tel +254-20-2211362/4/5 or 2211382 Cell+254-712-636404
Your No.1 Corporate Training Partner DIT No./ 711
We push the human race forward and so do you….. Unleash Your True Potential….!