Excellent I.T. Services Management Skills Training
Training Course Description
Be prepared, luck is where preparation meets opportunity.
IT Service Management is a strategic approach to designing, delivering, managing and improving the way information technology (IT) is used within an organization. The goal of IT Service Management is to ensure that the right processes, people and technology are in place so that the organization can meet its business goals. This training programme offers participants a general awareness of the key elements, concepts and terminology used in the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Service Lifecycle, including the linkages between Lifecycle stages, the processes used and their contribution to Service Management practices.
Target Audience: CIO/IT Directors, IT Managers, IT Service Delivery Managers, Application Managers, IT Support Managers, Database and Infrastructure Managers, IT/IS Consultants, System Developers, Project and Business Managers, IT/IS Auditors, System/Database Administrators, Support Staff, Practitioners, any member of an IT team involved in the delivery of IT Services, and staff interfacing with the IT/IS function.
At the end of this course, the participants will be able to:
- Identify the principles and concepts of IT Service Management based on ITIL.
- Identify the best practices of implementing ITIL in an organization.
- Define the terminology used in ITIL
- Identify the concepts and definitions used in the Service Lifecycle.
- Define Service Strategy concepts
- Define Service Design concepts
- Define Service Operations concepts
- Define Service Transition concepts
- Define Continual Service Improvement concepts
- Define the roles, processes, and components within key areas of IT Service Management based on ITIL
- Prepare the student to take the ITIL Foundation Certification exam
- Service Management as a Practice
- Best-Practice Approaches and ITIL
- Services, Customers, and Stakeholders
- Concepts of Service Management and IT
- Understanding Processes and Functions
- Introducing the Service Lifecycle
- Understanding Service Strategy
- The Service Strategy Stage
- Key Concepts of Service Strategy
- The Service Strategy Processes
- Understanding Service Design
- Purpose, Objectives and Scope for Service Design
- Key Elements of Service Design
- Building the Service
- Service Design Processes & Roles
- Service Transition and Change Management
- Understanding Service Transition
- Service Transition Processes
- Change management Processes
- Understanding Service Operation
- Purpose, Objectives, and Scope of Service Operation
- Organizing for Service Operations
- Key Service Operation Processes
- Understanding Continual Service Improvement
- Achieving Continual Service Improvement
- The Seven-Step Improvement Process
The course will equip participants with a practical understanding of the key concepts, principles, processes and functions that enables successful IT service management provision in the organization.
There are no prerequisites for this course, although a basic knowledge of Service Management concepts will be helpful.
Five (5) Days
Dolphins Training & Consultants ltd
View Park Towers ,10th Fl ,Utalii Lane & L584-off UN Avenue, Gigiri.
P O Box 27859 00100 Nairobi, Kenya Tel +254-20-2211362/4/5 or 2211382 Cell+254-712-636404
Your No.1 Corporate Training Partner DIT No./ 711
We push the human race forward and so do you….. Unleash Your True Potential….!