Business Process Re-engineering (BPR) skills Training
Transforming Business Process from 360 across the Enterprise
Business strategy, competition, growth, technology, talent, restructuring, regulation, economic conditions, etc. are continually driving business change. Proactively recognizing and embracing change and transforming (and continually improving) business processes are essential to surviving and thriving in todays business environment.
Transformational business process re-engineering is complex and has many interrelated moving parts. Transformational change is essential for many organizations to adapt and thrive in todays rapidly changing and globally competitive business environment.
You will learn:
- A framework and roadmap for agile BPR shifting from BPR as a project to BPR as an ongoing process.
- Best practices to achieve sustainable incremental and transformational change.
- An integrated approach to improve and transform business processes from 360 The tactical, operational and strategic perspectives.
- To apply a sophisticated toolkit of over 50 specific, proven, practical high impact improvement and reengineering tactics.
- To utilize the process change continuum to define and validate project mission and scope.
- To ensure the results are integrated into your organizations culture and are sustainable over time.
- Critical thinking skills, conceptual knowledge and best practice techniques that transform legacy processes into efficient, lean, effective forward facing processes.
- To enable analysts, subject matter experts and other stakeholders to challenge and disrupt existing business processes workflows and underlying business rules.
- Best practices from Agile, Six Sigma, Lean and TQM that business analysts can confidently and immediately apply to business processes across your organization.
Business Process Re-engineering (BPR) Overview and Key Concepts
- Engaging the Process from 360
- The Six Objectives of BPR
- The Process Change Continuum
- BPM critical success factors
- The BPR Framework and Roadmap
- Transformation from as-is to Future-State BPR Readiness Business Functions, Processes and Work Activities
- Business Functions, Processes and Work Activities
- Business Requirements vs. Business Systems Requirements
- Stakeholder and SME Analysis
- Degree of Change: Refinement, Redesign, Reengineering
- BPR Framework and Roadmap
- BPR agility
Improvement Opportunities & Tactics
- Silos and Cross Functional Handoffs
- Horizontal Realignment of Work Activities
- Self-Service vs. Work Shifting
- Parallel Processing
- Activity Consolidation
- Eliminating & Minimizing Inspections
- Mistake Proofing
- Process Triage
- Multiple Processes
- Technology Enablers
Re-design Opportunities & Tactics
- Decision Making and Delegated Authority
- Case Managers
- Deemed Approved Loops
- Eliminating & Minimizing Reviews & Approvals
- Vertical Realignment of Work Activities
- Supervision vs. Facilitation
- Proactive operations
- Deep Business Relationships
- Rules v. Guidance
Re-engineering Opportunities & Tactics
- Cross Enterprise Value Stream Analysis
- COEs & Shared Services vs. Decentralization
- Balancing Effectiveness and Efficiency
- Outsourcing vs. In Sourcing
- Voice of the Customer & Voice of the Process
- Risk Based Decision Making
- Balancing Quality and Resources
- Global vs. Local Best Practices
Technology Enablers Business Process Re-engineering
Case Study Participants apply their BPR skills to re-engineer a complex cross-enterprise business process. This case study provides you with invaluable template that you and your team can leverage to jump start BPR in your organization.
BPR Best Practices & Guidance
- Change Management
- Implementation Best Practices
- Process Change Sustainability
- Developing Organizational BPR Skills & Competencies
- Trending Topics
- Getting Started.
Dolphins Training & Consultants ltd
View Park Towers ,10th Fl ,Utalii Lane & L584-off UN Avenue, Gigiri.
P O Box 27859 00100 Nairobi, Kenya Tel +254-20-2211362/4/5 or 2211382 Cell+254-712-636404
Your No.1 Corporate Training Partner DIT No./ 711
We push the human race forward and so do you….. Unleash Your True Potential….!